Telephone Triage Consulting, Inc. seminars are enlightening professional seminars designed to teach the “How To’s” of providing high quality, low risk Telephone Triage services to your patients.
DEVELOPED AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
- RNs who manage patients over the phone
- Administrators and key decision makers
- Leaders, physicians, and others interested in the legal ramifications of telephone triage
- Other personnel with clinical telephone triage responsibilities
- Critical Program Design Elements to Ensure Safe Care
- Scope of Practice and Standards Directing Our Practice
- Critical Thinking: Decision Making in Uncertain Conditions
- Recognizing Life Threatening Emergencies Over the Phone
- Patient Assessment: Seeing the Patient with Your Ears
- Documentation of Phone Calls: What and How
- Risk Management and Review of Relevant Litigation
- How to Avoid Mistakes that Result in Bad Outcomes
APPROVED FOR 15 HOURS OF CREDIT FOR NURSES
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.